Tuesday, April 15, 2008

St. David - April, 2008

On Saturday April 5th, 2008 we drove to St. David Arizona to visit my Grandparents and my Aunts and Uncles. We planned the trip so that we would be there the same time as my parents, so we could visit them also (They had flown in from Tennessee). While we were there we did a lot of visiting, we went to Tombstone, and my Grandfather (Grandpa Tilton) gave me some locksmith lessons. We all had a great time. Sara, Owen and Emmett liked it so much that they didn't want to leave. We left Tuesday Afternoon and arrived back home late Tuesday night.


Grandpa Tilton teaching me to pick a lock




Sara at Grandma and Grandpa Tilton's house




Owen at Grandma and Grandpa Tilton's house



Emmett at Grandma and Grandpa Tilton's house



Grandpa Tilton, Emmett, Sara, Grandma Tilton, and Owen



Wagon Ride in Tombstone

No comments: